LOVE CANNOT BE FELT WITH A CLOSED HEART. IT'S TIME TO OPEN.
Sisu is a Finnish word meaning extraordinary determination and resolution in the face of adversity. Sisu is an action mindset which enables people to reach beyond their present limitations, take action against all odds and transform barriers into frontiers. This is a universal capacity we all have, but because of our "two day delivery" society, most do not have the patience to bring this gift to fruition.
Sisu is what is missing when it comes to love. Not only love in relationship, but showing up as love in the world.
And that's because: living in your Feminine is not for the half-hearted.
It is the path of the courageous. It takes Joan-of-Arc-Level bravery to reveal your heart, remain devoted to Love more than humans themselves, stay in uncomfortable situations and feel what you feel while making room for bigger truths to exist.
The Sisu Society is a new world we're creating where closed-heartedness is a thing of the past. We open to ourselves, we open to other and we open to life. We are committed to the art of loving bravely.
What is"The Feminine" really?
THE PATH OF FEMININE DEVOTION IS NOT FOR THE UNWILLING OR FAINT OF HEART.
- You're exhausted with waking up every morning wondering if you'll end the day with crossed arms and a fed-up heart
- You're constantly in-between a state of repressing and exploding emotion
- You hear the words "sacred seductress" and "sacred brat" and your entire body lights up with curiosity
- You know there are more parts of you to reveal but you're in a daily loop only expressing one "side" of yourself
- You crave to have a partner (whether you're single or in a relationship) that can meet you spiritually and emotionally
- You wonder daily if you're "too much" or "not enough"
- You feel a 13-year-old girl within you, still waiting to have her needs validated and voice heard
Is the way of Sisu for you?
Get started now!
"Working with Madelyn has been life-changing. I went from barely feeling my emotions to being able to tap into the depths of my body and viscerally feel my feelings. What's even more amazing is that I'm now WILLING to feel my feelings. I hadn't allowed myself to cry in front of others in almost a decade... and the other day, I openly cried in front of my powerlifting coach at the gym. Wow. By feeling the full depths of my emotions, I've become much more comfortable with open, vulnerable communication, where I am comfortable revealing my truth to others. Madelyn's a true light, and I would recommend her coaching to anyone who wants to deeply get in touch with their bodies and emotions.
- Melody C, Life Coach
FOR $44/MONTH YOU WILL RECEIVE
- 2 Group Zoom calls per month with luscious embodiment practices to engage both your Feminine and Masculine
- Time for individual Q&As
- Personalized attention, assignments and group coaching
- Guided Embodiment Practices to help you meet parts of yourself you've never felt before
- A Private Facebook Community for Sisu Society members -- though if you dislike FB, it's not a requirement.
- A living, breathing resource list of books and practices for strengthening devotion, embodiment and inner will
- Access to all lessons in the archives
- Tools to help you move from your head and into your body
- Practices for healthier relating (from human design to nonviolent communication to tantra to plant healing)
- Should you go deeper in her 1:1 coaching, you will receive a discount for being in the Sisu Society.
FEEL THE SHIT TO FEEL THE SHIFT. THERE IS MEDICINE IN THE MOTION.
The Sisu Society Agreements
- We commit to taking full responsibility for our feelings.
- We acknowledge that taking responsibility is the opposite of self-blame. It is full ownership of expression, embodiment and being a “fuck yes” to feeling alive.
- We commit to Amor Fati, which means, we love whatever comes up — we know there is medicine within everything (even if it doesn't feel good).
- We commit to loving the part of our brothers and sisters that is the Divine Itself, even when we are miffed and in the feels.
- We commit to doing the work instead of cancelling the work. We believe a little each day is better than feeling overwhelmed (which normally leads to doing nothing at all).
- We commit to being responsible for feeling pleasure in our own bodies. We are willing to create our own pleasure both in the mundane and in the magic.
- We commit to both our Feminine and Masculine. We honor our emotions while honoring our capacity to hold them with determination.
- Creativity and sexuality are our birthright. We are determined to claim our expression, knowing that eroticism is life itself.
What if I told you that you could...
Feel pleasure pulsing through your body doing the dishes?
Heal deeply-embedded childhood wounds?
Move from your over-active head into your juiced up body?
Create love despite any situation you're given...
all for the price of a meal?
Get started now!
"Madelyn has this incredible ability to embody all of what she teaches. She makes it OK to have multiple sides to yourself. She made me understand that this is part of being human. My mind really liked to try and explain away things… to think in very black or white terms. Madelyn helped me understand that we are made up of deliciously contradictory dualities, and most importantly, we are not wrong for being this way. I now know that “negative” thoughts and positive thoughts can exist at the same time, that I can strangely both feel calm and angry at the same time, that I can be crying in one moment and laughing In the next…This may seem like a simple concept but it is not easy to dismantle the stories we tell ourselves about how we should feel, should act, should exist in this word. Madelyn shows up in her wise, compassionate and loving way and helps you give yourself permission to fully be yourself. I am grateful to have had her by my side during this journey to find myself."
- Esma Kirim, Creativity Coach
"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it."
Frequently Asked Questions
NOTE FROM MADELYN
Firstly, I'm so happy you've found yourself on this page. There's a reason you're here, inching your way down the page bit by bit wondering, "Is this for me?"
For six years, I have been creating free content on the Mind Body Musings Podcast. I was one of the first solo female hosts in the health category. When there was no other female host to look to, I saw that as an opportunity to say, "ME!"
For eight years, I have been coaching women and men through massive transformations, blocks and dreams. I started doing this career when only a handful of people were doing so (and only a handful of youthful people too).
For nine years, I have invested hundreds of thousands of dollars into myself. I've poured my heart, money and energy into coaching, training, ceremonies, courses, books, teachers, retreats and more. I've paid money so that I could have my heart broken open, smashed on, put back together and then ripped open again. I LOVE this work, and I'm committed to showing up fully no matter what.
For my entire childhood, I was not encouraged to feel my feelings. I wasn't "allowed" to be mad or have "negative" human emotions. Since reaching adulthood, creating my own sovereignty and finding so much pleasure in the feels, I have gone through the trenches and back to learn how to teach the craft of emotions. This is the place to come if you desire this path as well.
I have lived the path of Sisu.
I've created the Sisu Society for those who want to go deeper -- for those who want to invest in themselves, even if it's just $44/month. This is my new platform for teaching. As much as I love making free podcasts, I'm craving (as the Projector I am) a smaller, more intimate, connected group. So here we are.
When you join the Sisu Society, you are receiving not just my personal knowledge, but also, all the nuggets of wisdom I have picked up along the way. All the teachers, the courses, the trainings. You will be accessing wisdom that goes throughout lineages and you will have an intimate place to share with. Welcome.
Madelyn Moon is a walking permission slip: committed to radical truth telling in her top 50 ranked podcast, coaching practice and her various teaching platforms.
Her soul, being both really old and quite young at the same time, allows her to access wisdom beyond the present society and catalyze it into digestible, earthy knowledge for modern women and men.
Madelyn is on a spiritual quest to reveal the art of embodying opposite elements across every spectrum: water with fire, mystical with realism, alchemy with presence, alpha with omega, and light with dark. She knows there is no better metamorphosis than that of learning to welcome the entire human experience.
While the shedding of a skin may be a deep process, there is no need to make it so serious. Madelyn believes humor is one of the highest levels of spirituality and is committed to revealing how spirituality can be rich with pleasure, play, sensuality, intimacy and innate freedom.